Please mark your calendars for Thursday, September 14, 6:00pm, for our first PTA meeting of the year, which will include our Back to School Potluck supper–a great way to meet our new families as well as reconnect with familiar faces.
We are looking forward to seeing you and meeting new parents at this important kickoff of the school year.
Please bring something yummy to share. We will need appetizers, main courses, side dishes/salads, and desserts. If you can plan to serve roughly 8-10 people with your dish, that would be great. Also, please be sure to include a list of the ingredients with your dish so that those with dietary restrictions know what they will be eating. Home-cooked or store bought food is fine–we know everyone is busy and this should not be stressful!
You may have read the news that school lunch is now free for all students! BHSEC will serve breakfast and lunch for all students, every day, free of charge. However, the school still needs lunch forms for every student. For any student who is seeking financial aid in the form of SAT, ACT or CUNY fee waivers, or financial support for school trips, we need lunch forms to verify financial need. The data covering all families, regardless of need, is also critical for BHSEC in terms of grants and other philanthropic support. Parents, please fill out the forms online at:
Other BARD Websites
BHSEC Manhattan school
525 E. Houston Street
New York, NY 10002
Video Production Partner
BHSEC Amazon Associates Program
- Kyla on Transferring CreditsSeptember 7, 2016 - 3:25 am
- Abena on 9th Grade TransitionSeptember 1, 2016 - 1:27 pm
- Aly on FriendsAugust 20, 2016 - 9:30 pm
- Samantha on 60 CreditsAugust 20, 2016 - 8:27 pm
- Samantha on Transition to Year 1August 20, 2016 - 7:22 pm
- Marah on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 20, 2016 - 1:40 pm
- Reham on College AdvisoryAugust 20, 2016 - 1:23 pm
- Alex on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 19, 2016 - 11:45 am