Welcome to the new school year! Please mark your calendars for Thursday, September 27, 6:00pm, for our first PTA meeting of the year, which will include our Back to School Potluck supper–a great way to meet our new families as well as reconnect with familiar faces.
We are looking forward to seeing you and meeting new parents at this important kickoff of the school year.
Please bring something yummy to share. We will need appetizers, main courses, side dishes/salads, and desserts. If you can plan to serve roughly 8-10 people with your dish, that would be great. Also, please be sure to include a list of the ingredients with your dish so that those with dietary restrictions know what they will be eating. Home-cooked or store bought food is fine–we know everyone is busy and this should not be stressful!
Also, breakfast and lunch are available free to all BHSEC students, every day. However, the school still needs lunch forms for every student. These forms ensure students are eligible for financial aid in the form of SAT, ACT, or CUNY fee waivers, as well as financial support for school trips and Y2 dues. This data is also critical for BHSEC in terms of our funding. grant eligibility, and other philanthropic support. The forms are available in 14 languages. Parents, please fill out the forms as soon as you can at:
Other BARD Websites
BHSEC Manhattan school
525 E. Houston Street
New York, NY 10002
Video Production Partner
- Kyla on Transferring CreditsSeptember 7, 2016 - 3:25 am
- Abena on 9th Grade TransitionSeptember 1, 2016 - 1:27 pm
- Aly on FriendsAugust 20, 2016 - 9:30 pm
- Samantha on 60 CreditsAugust 20, 2016 - 8:27 pm
- Samantha on Transition to Year 1August 20, 2016 - 7:22 pm
- Marah on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 20, 2016 - 1:40 pm
- Reham on College AdvisoryAugust 20, 2016 - 1:23 pm
- Alex on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 19, 2016 - 11:45 am