Please mark your calendars for our welcome back parent potluck and first PTA meeting of the 2016-2017 school year! Come meet/reconnect with your fellow Bard parents over a potluck dinner, followed by presentations from our PTA and school administration.
We are looking forward to seeing you and meeting new parents at this important kickoff of the school year.
Please let us know what you can bring for the potluck dinner by signing up through the button in the picture above. We will need appetizers, main courses, side dishes/salads, and desserts. If you can plan to serve roughly 8-10 people with your dish, that would be great. Also, please be sure to include a list of the ingredients with your dish so that those with dietary restrictions know what they will be eating. Home-cooked or store bought food is fine–we know everyone is busy and this should not be stressful!
Other BARD Websites
BHSEC Manhattan school
525 E. Houston Street
New York, NY 10002
Video Production Partner
- Kyla on Transferring CreditsSeptember 7, 2016 - 3:25 am
- Abena on 9th Grade TransitionSeptember 1, 2016 - 1:27 pm
- Aly on FriendsAugust 20, 2016 - 9:30 pm
- Samantha on 60 CreditsAugust 20, 2016 - 8:27 pm
- Samantha on Transition to Year 1August 20, 2016 - 7:22 pm
- Marah on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 20, 2016 - 1:40 pm
- Reham on College AdvisoryAugust 20, 2016 - 1:23 pm
- Alex on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 19, 2016 - 11:45 am