Elections will take place at the PTA meeting on October 27. NOTE: The nomination process will close on Monday, October 17. Please email your completed form by that date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PTA EXECUTIVE BOARD
The following PTA Executive Board positions are open for election for any parent/guardian of a current BHSEC Manhattan student
- Co-High School Vice President (open to all current 9th and 10th grade parents/guardians)
- Co-College Vice President (open to all current Year 1 and Year 2 parents/guardians)
- Co-Recording Secretary
SCHOOL LEADERSHIP TEAM
The following School Leadership Team position is open for election
- School Leadership Team 9th Grade Parent Representative (and alternate)
What does the School Leadership Team (SLT) do?
There must be an SLT in every New York City Public School. SLTs are guided by Chancellor’s Regulation A-655.
The SLT is responsible for developing the school’s Comprehensive Educational Plan (CEP). The CEP development process requires teams to (1) use relevant data to assess and prioritize school needs, (2) set goals to meet school needs, (3) develop action plans to achieve goals, (4) implement action plans, (5) assess interim progress, and (6) evaluate overall plan effectiveness.
The SLT is also responsible for ensuring that the CEP is aligned with the school-based budget. The principal, who is responsible for developing the school-based budget, will consult with the SLT during this development process so that the budget will be aligned with the CEP.
A Bard Early College
Other BARD Websites
BHSEC Manhattan school
525 E. Houston Street
New York, NY 10002
Video Production Partner
- Kyla on Transferring CreditsSeptember 7, 2016 - 3:25 am
- Abena on 9th Grade TransitionSeptember 1, 2016 - 1:27 pm
- Aly on FriendsAugust 20, 2016 - 9:30 pm
- Samantha on 60 CreditsAugust 20, 2016 - 8:27 pm
- Samantha on Transition to Year 1August 20, 2016 - 7:22 pm
- Marah on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 20, 2016 - 1:40 pm
- Reham on College AdvisoryAugust 20, 2016 - 1:23 pm
- Alex on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 19, 2016 - 11:45 am