Our next PTA meeting tomorrow evening, Thursday, December 14 will be devoted to the very important topic of student support services at Bard. We will have Assistant Principal of Guidance, Sara Haberman, and Guidance Staff Member Anna Azeglio present to parents on the many resources available to help our children academically and socially–guidance, advisory, mentoring, peer tutoring, etc. We want to make sure parents understand what is available and how their students can access the many resources provided.
Please note: this meeting will be held in the BHSEC Library.
In addition, we will discuss the BHSEC Queens participation in the Diversity in Admissions pilot program in which 63 percent of seats for incoming 9th graders will be prioritized for free and reduced lunch eligible students.
Other BARD Websites
BHSEC Manhattan school
525 E. Houston Street
New York, NY 10002
Video Production Partner
- Kyla on Transferring CreditsSeptember 7, 2016 - 3:25 am
- Abena on 9th Grade TransitionSeptember 1, 2016 - 1:27 pm
- Aly on FriendsAugust 20, 2016 - 9:30 pm
- Samantha on 60 CreditsAugust 20, 2016 - 8:27 pm
- Samantha on Transition to Year 1August 20, 2016 - 7:22 pm
- Marah on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 20, 2016 - 1:40 pm
- Reham on College AdvisoryAugust 20, 2016 - 1:23 pm
- Alex on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 19, 2016 - 11:45 am