The College Transfer Office (CTO) assists students in preparing for college and transferring college credits to four-year degree programs. Regardless of whether students apply to college as freshmen or as transfer students, the associate’s degree curriculum is designed to enable students to matriculate with up to two years of college credit at colleges and universities throughout the United States and abroad. Students may also elect to continue for another three or four years of college as undergraduates. The number of credits ultimately transferred depends not only on the student’s wishes, but also on the policies of the colleges and universities to which they apply.
The link in the picture above takes you to the BHSEC Manhattan college advising page on their website. There you can find information on Year 1, Year 2, Year 2–parent CTO meetings, and college trips.
A Bard Early College
Other BARD Websites
BHSEC Manhattan school
525 E. Houston Street
New York, NY 10002
Video Production Partner
BHSEC Manhattan PTA expresses tremendous gratitude to Kenny Gronningsater of Key Visions Inc. for video production services.
- Kyla on Transferring CreditsSeptember 7, 2016 - 3:25 am
- Abena on 9th Grade TransitionSeptember 1, 2016 - 1:27 pm
- Aly on FriendsAugust 20, 2016 - 9:30 pm
- Samantha on 60 CreditsAugust 20, 2016 - 8:27 pm
- Samantha on Transition to Year 1August 20, 2016 - 7:22 pm
- Marah on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 20, 2016 - 1:40 pm
- Reham on College AdvisoryAugust 20, 2016 - 1:23 pm
- Alex on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 19, 2016 - 11:45 am