BHSEC Manhattan: It is very important that all students acquire a solid background in the three basic sciences: physics, chemistry, and biology. Therefore every student is required to take a full year of each of these sciences. We follow the “Physics First” sequence: physics in 9th grade, chemistry in 10th grade, and biology in Year 1. Students can choose from a wide array of science electives in Year 2.
A Bard Early College
Other BARD Websites
BHSEC Manhattan school
525 E. Houston Street
New York, NY 10002
Video Production Partner
BHSEC Manhattan PTA expresses tremendous gratitude to Kenny Gronningsater of Key Visions Inc. for video production services.
- Kyla on Transferring CreditsSeptember 7, 2016 - 3:25 am
- Abena on 9th Grade TransitionSeptember 1, 2016 - 1:27 pm
- Aly on FriendsAugust 20, 2016 - 9:30 pm
- Samantha on 60 CreditsAugust 20, 2016 - 8:27 pm
- Samantha on Transition to Year 1August 20, 2016 - 7:22 pm
- Marah on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 20, 2016 - 1:40 pm
- Reham on College AdvisoryAugust 20, 2016 - 1:23 pm
- Alex on 9th Grade TransitionAugust 19, 2016 - 11:45 am